* Mentioned prices may vary depending upon date of travel, hotel availability, surge pricing and seasonal rush.
Day 1: Cochin Local Sightseeing
City tour covering the Fort Kochi, Chinese fishing nets, Jewish Synagogue and St. Francis Church. One can also visit the Wonderla Amusement Park. (Entry and rides on direct payment basis)
Meals : breakfast
Day 2: Cochin to Munnar
Drive from Cochin and reach Munnar by afternoon. On the way visit Cheyyara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls, Attukadu waterfalls, Spice plantations etc.
Day 3: Munnar Local Sightseeing
Sightseeing tour of Nyamakadu Waterfalls, Mattupetty Dam, Anaimudy View (South India’s highest peak) and Eravikulam National Park (Rajmala), where one can see rare species of fauna such as the Mountain Goat.
Day 4: Departure
Departure with sweet memories.This is your last day of the trip. After breakfast, check out from the hotel as per the timings mentioned in the voucher. We suggest that you should keep this day light and check your flight timings before hand. You will be transferred to airport from the pick up location as mentioned in the voucher (If Applicable).
* Some Advance Percentage of total booking amount
* Airfare/Transport fare to be paid full at one time in advance.
Price & Rates
No of pax
Price per pax (Rs)
Above 12 years
Cancellation & Refund Policy
* Upon cancellation, refund will be made after deducting the Retention Amount.
* Retention Amount varies as per the number of days left before your package start date.